Occupational & Employee Health
WorkPRO specializes in the treatment and management of work related injuries and employee health. As the leading provider of occupational medicine services in the region we serve hundreds of businesses of all sizes and types – manufacturers, construction companies, service industries, trades and many more. Our experienced staff works with each client company to minimize employee disability, promote employee health and help control health care costs.
Our services to employers include:
- Workers' compensation illness and injury care
- Physical examinations including pre-placement, annual, return to work,
fitness for duty, disability determination, HAZMAT/OSHA, DOT, respirator clearance,
Defense Medical Examinations (DME) and medical surveillance
- Substance abuse testing, drug screens and breathalyzer tests
- Vision and hearing testing
- Pulmonary function testing
- Quantitative respirator fit testing
- Immunization programs
- Bloodborne pathogen exposure assessments
- Executive health services
- Travel medicine consultations including country-specific vaccinations and counseling
- Immigration exams
- Employee wellness programs
Where do you need us?
WorkPRO can perform services and screenings at your facility or workplace. WorkPRO can also provide on-site health care staff in support of your employee health and wellness efforts. We can provide consultative services including work-site evaluations and health risk assessments.